السبت، 19 يناير 2013

Reflection on Web 2.0 Tools ..

As a part of our MIS course, sir give for each student topic to do traning for the class. After all the students finish their training sessions, we should Choose 10 traning to posing screenshots for each tool to show have we used it. In the end, we should write refection and how its benefit as.


 
 

 
blog:- is the First time i use this. it was a good addition for me.I learned many things and useful, such as how to create my own blog and how to add friends.also blogger is easy to use and i think i need some time to discovered new things in blogger.
 
 
G mail:- For me, I knew used gmail and its not something new fo me .i see Better to use Gmail instead of Yahoo or Hotmail And also is easy to use and faster than both With features.
 
 
 
 
Google Calendar :- I really really like this tool J not only because it is the topic that I trained my class on, but because it was somethimg foe me I learned many things and nothing more I liked it that we can contact Google calendar with our phone We do not need to return to our  calendar to see what we have already google calendar send  us Reminder before the events.
 
 
 
 
 
google chorome:- is not something new for me i use google chrome sometimes but after traning i I saw that google chrome Superfast load times which gives this browser a slick, lightweight feel , you can drag and drop tabs into the main window to create a standalone window also  You can create an application shortcut for your favorite websites in a few simple steps.
 
 
 
 
 
google Docs:- is something new for me and Despite of its features i have not used it.Only after when i had persentation with my group and lost my work I learned to use this program.it is free to use and you ca create documents, spreadsheets, etc . also you can export to PDF and other formats.You and your team at work to take advantage and the participation of many kinds of files - such as documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and other means storing documents in the google docs that everyone will have automatically the latest version of any file documents.
 
 
 
 
google earth:- Maybe this tool is not that beneficial for me and i dont like it. But this is useful for people With the ability to see any place at any time any where,
 
 
google news:- It is beneficial because i can see all the different types of news in one place and this provides time .
  
 
 
 
Twitter:- is tools The best thing and interesting for me.Using Twitter to post about daily life allows friends and family members to keep in touch.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق